Just Released! Exclusive White Paper on “Wood Pellets Markets & International Trade”
December 7, 2010
In conjunction with the 2nd Biomass Trade & Power Summit to be held in Rotterdam on 16-18 March 2011 CMT unveils an exclusive offer!
The “Wood Pellets Markets and International Trade” white paper is the latest collaborative effort between CMT and Ronald Zwart, Director, CKade BV. This 17-page paper provides a comprehensive review on
- Industrial wood pellet market dynamics & expected economic performance
- Economic applications of biomass, including energy production
- Roadmap for a sustainable bioenergy industry
- Current financing mechanisms
- Analysis on future of CO2 emission trading
- Price benchmarks & trading tools
- Developments in international biomass trade
- Future wood pellet markets with supply/demand data & projections
Designed specifically for biomass producers, exporters, industrial utilities, procurement managers for industrial pellets, buyers, traders, shipping/logistics services providers and financial institutions, it serves as a valuable tool.
Besides, this must-read paper will be a vital reference guide for presentations featured at the 2nd Biomass Trade & Power Summit.
“Wood Pellets Markets and International Trade” white paper is now available to you as a complimentary download!
Simply fill in the form below to download your complimentary copy now!