Just Released! Exclusive Strategic Position Paper “PELLETS ARE COMING TO ASIA” written by Pöyry
June 21, 2011
Prepared in conjunction with the 2nd Biomass Pellets Trade Asia to be held in Seoul on 7-8 Sep 2011
Written by Bioenergy expert, Pöyry, “Pellets are Coming to Asia” examines the evolving biomass markets dynamics as Asia’s demand for biomass looks set to increase from 2012 onwards.
If you are…
- a biomass producer, aggregator or wood-pellets/chips marketers
- a fuel purchaser for biomass-based power generation or co-firing plants
- seeking valuable insights and/or expanding your business network for your next bio-energy project
- interested in discovering financing options in the biomass value chain
Then you would want to DOWNLOAD this COMPLIMENTARY “PELLETS ARE COMING TO ASIA – A Strategic Position Paper”
The concise paper provides an overview on:
- Current State of Global Business and how the market will look like in 2015?
- Asia market’s attractiveness & prospects in project development
- Industrial wood pellet market dynamics & expected economic performance
- Economic applications of biomass in energy production
- Roadmap for a sustainable bio-energy industry
- Review of (in-pipeline) co2 emission related policies
- Cost competitiveness of pellets supply from different regions
PLUS, this must-read paper will be a vital guide for presentations featured at the 2nd Biomass Pellets Trade Asia.
You can now download it at NO COST! Just fill up the form below and check your in-box for our reply email with further instructions.