How to register?
- You can register online via the relevant event page
- Email to email@example.com or fax +65 63455928 us Event Title,Your Name, Position, Company Name, Address, Tel, Fax, Mobile (for urgent purpose), Brief Description of Company’s activities.
We would need the Company Billing Address if different from Delegate and Contact Person (if any).
What to expect after sending in the above details?
- An Acknowledgement and invoice will be emailed to you.
Will CMT make hotel reservations on our behalf?
- No, please contact the hotel directly, telling them that you are attending this conference to enjoy the special negotiated rate. You can see hotel information in relevant event web page.
- The hotel reserves the right to accept or reject each reservation depending on availability. Please liaise with the hotel directly to obtain a confirmation number for your reservation.
Can credit cards be accepted?
- VISA and/or Master cards are accepted for payments in USD/EUR/SGD
- Amex cards are accepted for payments in USD/SGD only
Quick Online Credit Card Payment
- A special link will be sent to you together with invoice.
- Currency charged in USD/EUR/SGD as per invoice amount.
- You can print the receipt online after successful transaction.
- After payment you will receive a payment confirmation.
Other Payment Methods. Telegraphic Transfer
- Payment should be made via a telegraphic transfer ONLY. Our bank’s details as stated on the invoice.
Bank: Hongkong and Shanghai Bank
Branch : Marine Parade Singapore
Account number : Please refer to invoice
Swift code : HSBC SGSG
Address : 80 Marine Parade Road #01-92 Parkway Parade Singapore 449269.
IBAN is not applicable in Singapore.
- Please call event administrator for other enquiries on payments.
- After making TT payment, Please send a copy of TT advice for our reference.
Why is that we need to include USD 21.00 /EUR 18.00 /SGD 20.00 /AUD10.00 when making the telegraphic transfer
- Banks will normally charge a local and overseas remitting fee for making a wire transfer.
- A USD 21.00 /EUR 18.00 /SGD 20.00 /AUD10.00 is the average fee that international banks charges as the local fee when the amount reaches our Account in Singapore.
- Alternatively, you may choose to instruct your bank that you will bear all LOCAL, OVERSEAS AND THIRD PARTY BANK charges and ensure that CMT receives the exact sum of the invoiced amount. Please also note that delegates must bear all local taxes (if applicable)
After payment is made, will we receive any other details or confirmation?
- An admission ticket will be emailed to you about 1 week before the event date.
- Conference Materials/proceedings can be downloaded with the user name and password which will be made available 1 week before the event to PAID delegates only
- Name tags will be given on the day of the event outside the conference venue
Cancellations, Refund & Transfer
- A refund will be promptly made for all written cancellations received 3 weeks before the event date but subject to a USD/EURO/SGD/AUD 150 administrative costs PLUS applicable bank charges. Thereafter, cancellations are not refundable but substitute delegates are permitted, if notified in advanced.
- No refund of registration fees would be made for whatsoever reasons once any conference materials/proceedings has been downloaded. Conference Materials/proceedings can be downloaded with a unique user name and password which will be made available 1 week before the event to PAID delegates only
- CMT is not responsible for any exchange rate difference incurred by card holder. Charges are made as per the currency stated in the invoice/credit card charge page.
Other concerns? Please contact us at 6346 9132 / 6345 7322
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org