It is generally known and accepted that Indonesia has one of the largest CBM reserves in the world estimated at approximately 453 trillion cubic feet. Coupled with policies welcoming foreign investments into the sector, and Indonesia’s rapidly growing domestic demand for Natural Gas, Indonesia’s CBM sector is now a potential lucrative cash cow for CBM investors.
We’d like to invite you to have a listen to our exclusive 2nd CBM World Interview, with top PriceWaterHouseCoopers (PWHC) executives Mr. William Deertz, head of the Indonesian Energy, Utilities and Mining practice & Mr. Antonius Sanyojaya, Taxations expert specializing in Indonesia’s Energy, Utilities and Mining industry.
Mr. Deertz & Mr. Sanyojaya address regulatory updates, investment outlook, environmental issues, barriers to investment, and how CBM will play a bigger part of Indonesia’s energy mix – not to replace, but supplement LNG.
Don’t miss out as they share their candid insights on:
- What lies ahead for Indonesia’s CBM industry?
- Understanding the PSC regime for CBM production.
- The confusing policies and lack of infrastructure in Indonesia’s CBM sector.
- Will Coal Bed Methane overtake Conventional Natural Gas to supply Indonesia’s natural gas needs?
- Barriers to Developments in Indonesia’s CBM sector
- Environmental & Socio-Economic concerns associated with CBM mining that need to be addressed.
… Plus many more…
Don’t miss out on this very eye-opening look at the Indonesian CBM sector. Sign up below to access and listen in to the Coal Bed Methane Interview!
Watch your inbox for information on how you can download this recording, and for other updates on videos, papers and other updates related to the Coal-Bed-Methane sector and the 2nd CBMWorld conference!
In the mean time, don’t forget to sign up for 2nd CBM World, which is less than a month away.